The Hanhart Primus Collection is a contemporary take on earlier Hanhart chronograph designs.
This collection cleverly combines traditional elements with state-of-the-art technology and progressive design.
The Primus Pilot, Racer and Diver models represent Hanhart’s core areas of expertise: the manufacture of precision timepieces for use in the air, on the land and on the sea.
The Hanhart Primus Pilot is a contemporary take on legendary pilot's chronographs, and is ideal for precision timekeeping in the air.
We believe no watch in the collection better encapsulates this idea better than the classic Black dial.
Although contemporary in design, this watch remains true to one of the brand's most distinctive features - the red pusher - introduced in 1939 to prevent pilots from unintentionally resetting the stop time.
To create this chronograph bicompax movement, Hanhart has made a number of movement modifications to the traditional chronograph layout.
These modifications have been carried out under the direction of Manufacture La Joux-Perret, and include adjusting the registers to correctly and proportionally fit the size of the dial (rather than the "pinched look" seen in other chronograph watches of this size).
The features of this watch include:
- Hanhart designed bicompax chronograph modifications from Manufacture La Joux-Perret
- Skeletonized Hanhart rotor
- Fluted bezel with inlaid red marking
- Convex sapphire crystal with interior AR coating
- Sapphire crystal display back
- Flexible lugs (a design unique to Hanhart)
- Matte black dial with SuperLuminova on hands, numerals and indices
- Hanhart trademark red chronograph button
- Oversized screw down crown
This watch is water resistant to 100 meters and features a calfskin strap with folding clasp with inlaid red marking (anodized aluminum) made from stainless steel.