Watches ship to Canada using UPS Worldwide Express
, a next day delivery to most parts of the country using these shipping rates:
We pay all insurance charges in addition to the UPS broker's fees, while you are responsible for payment of the 5% Canadian national watch import duty plus any applicable GST/PST/HST taxes which will be collected from you by UPS Canada once your purchase arrives in Canada.
- Watches valued over $2,000 ship for next day delivery at no charge.
- Watches valued under $2,000 ship for next day delivery at a charge of $45.
- Bracelets, straps, and other items ship for next day delivery at a charge of $45 to most areas of Canada.
- Please note that in certain remote areas we must use USPS Priority which can take 7 to 10 days for delivery.
Canadian law requires that you be allowed to choose your own broker on each import - simply tell UPS that you would like UPS to act as the broker to avoid brokerage fees.
All prices shown on our web site are in USD - your credit card (or PayPal) determines the exchange rate to CAD.
Please note that delivery times to certain rural parts of Canada may incur additional delivery days from the estimates listed above.
- To learn more about the shipping process to Canada and related fees, please click here.
- To learn more about Canadian tax rates please click here.