WatchBuys Return Policies
WatchBuys offers a comprehensive return policy with no restocking fees to US residents. Unlike many retail and online stores who charge up to 15% when you make a return (or allow no returns at all), we offer a full refund on the purchase price of the watch or other item purchased from us (less the outbound shipping costs that you paid).
This way you can review your purchases at home with the comfort of knowing they may be returned without penalty.
In order to benefit from our return policy, there are a number of terms and steps that must be met. Please review this document carefully to understand these terms, and call us with any questions at (888) 333-4895.
Please note that we must thoroughly inspect all returns for damage to the watch, box or materials, and if your return meets the qualifications of this inspection process we will issue your credit the next business day.
Our return policy is three (3) calendar days from the date your package is signed for, provided that the items purchased have not been worn or used in any way, and the conditions below are met. Please note that if your package is sent to someone else at your request, this three day period starts the moment they or any third party signs for the package.
Please note that under the following situations purchases may not be returned or exchanged:
- Shipments to Canada, Puerto Rico or any other location outside of the 50 United States
- Special order items
- Items marked as "Final Sale - No Return" or listed on our Hot Buys page.
- Purchases for which non-refundable deposits have been collected.
Although shipments outside the 50 United States are final sales and may not be returned, if the item arrives damaged or defective it will be replaced if reported to us within 3 days of receipt (longer term issues will be addressed by the manufacturer's limited warranty).
To be credited for a return or exchange, the products purchased must be returned to us in an absolutely unworn and brand new condition. Please ensure that you follow the procedures below to receive credit on a return:
- Until you are certain that you will keep the watch (or other product), do not wear it, try it on or use it in any way. A new watch worn even one time for a short period will show signs of wear to both the strap and case, and cannot be accepted for return. Remember, do not wear or try on your watch until you decide to keep your watch to preserve your right to return the watch.
- Do not have the bracelet resized or links removed. If you have purchased a strap or bracelet as an accessory, do not attach the strap or bracelet to the watch, do not remove links, and do not wear the strap or bracelet. Do not remove any plastic covering from the watch, bracelet, buckle or other items until you know you will keep the watch. These materials help to ensure that the watch is not scratched and once removed cannot be reattached in such a way as to stick correctly.
- All watches and other items must be returned with their original packaging in a brand new, unused and undamaged condition. This policy applies to boxes, papers, warranty and owners manuals and any special tools. If any of these items are missing, damaged or modified, the return cannot be accepted and the package will be returned to you.
- Before making a return, you must contact us to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number - no exceptions. This number must be displayed on the outside of the shipping container to process your return.
- All returns received without an authorized RMA number will be returned to the sender and will no longer be eligible for return. An RMA number will only be issued within three (3) calendar days from the date that your package was signed for delivery.
- Once an RMA number is issued, we must receive the package within five (5) calendar days from the date of the RMA. Items received after this five day period cannot be accepted for return. We therefore advise that you use an expedited shipping method to avoid delays (2nd or next day air).
- We recommend that returns be shipped by traceable express courier with a tracking number and insured for their full value since any loss, theft or damage incurred on a return are your sole responsibility and damaged packages will be returned to you. Please note that FedEx limits insurance on watches to $1,000, and UPS limits coverage on watches in precious metals. Please check with FedEx, UPS or USPS for specifics about their insurance coverage prior to shipping your return.
- The original outbound shipping, insurance and handling charges that you paid on the purchase are not refundable, and should you choose to make a return for any reason, all return shipping and insurance charges are paid by you.
If the package we ship to you is refused or returned to us for any reason (return to sender, refused delivery), we will credit your purchase less two times our outbound shipping and insurance charges to cover our costs of the return.