Finally back in stock is one of our favorite watches in the Hanhart Collection - the Primus Pilot Desert Sand.
One look at the dial, strap and sand blasted stainless steel case will tell you why.
The Hanhart Primus Pilot is a contemporary take on legendary pilot's chronographs, and is ideal for precision timekeeping in the air.
Although contemporary in design, this watch remains true to one of the brand's most distinctive features - the red pusher - introduced in 1939 to prevent pilots from unintentionally resetting the stop time.
To create this chronograph bicompax movement, Hanhart started with a Valjoux 7750 and then designed modifications to create the bicompax display.
These modifications have been carried out under the direction of Manufacture La Joux-Perret, and include adjusting the registers to correctly and proportionally fit the size of the dial (rather than the "pinched look" seen in other chronograph watches of this size).
The features of this watch include:
- Hanhart designed bicompax chronograph modifications from Manufacture La Joux-Perret
- Skeletonized Hanhart rotor
- Fluted bezel with inlaid red marking
- Convex sapphire crystal with interior AR coating
- Sapphire crystal display back
- Flexible lugs (a design unique to Hanhart)
- Matte black dial with SuperLuminova on hands, numerals and indices
- Hanhart trademark red chronograph button
- Oversized screw down crown
- Unique sand colored dial
- Textile strap with steel folding clasp with red inlaid marking