The blue dial on this watch is a knockout.
The Hanhart Primus Collection is a contemporary take on earlier Hanhart chronograph designs.
This collection cleverly combines traditional elements with state-of-the-art technology and progressive design.
The Primus Pilot, Racer and Diver models represent Hanhart’s core areas of expertise: the manufacture of precision timepieces for use in the air, on the land and on the sea.
The Hanhart Primus Diver pays tribute to Hanhart's association with the German Navy (historically Hanhart was an official supplier of naval timepieces).
Today naval officers, leisure sailors and divers wear wristwatches or use stopwatches from Hanhart both on and under the water.
The striking fluted bezel with inlaid red marking of the Primus Diver is reminiscent of the design of the watch manufacturer's earlier naval chronographs and features a concave, unidirectional rotating bezel.
To create this chronograph bicompax movement, Hanhart has made a number of movement modifications to the traditional chronograph layout.
These modifications have been carried out under the direction of Manufacture La Joux-Perret, and include adjusting the registers to correctly and proportionally fit the size of the dial (rather than the "pinched look" seen in other chronograph watches of this size).
The features of this watch include:
- Hanhart designed bicompax chronograph modifications from Manufacture La Joux-Perret
- Skeletonized Hanhart rotor
- Fluted bezel with inlaid red marking
- Convex sapphire crystal with interior AR coating
- Sapphire crystal display back
- Flexible lugs (a design unique to Hanhart)
- Matte blue dial with SuperLuminova on hands, numerals and indices
- Hanhart trademark red chronograph button
- Oversized screw down crown
This watch is water resistant to 100 meters and features a vulcanised rubber with molded Hanhart logo, non-allergenic, folding clasp with inlaid red marking (anodized aluminum) made from stainless steel.