The Sinn U200 EZM 8 is a diver's watch appropriate for those who don't want to wear most typical diver's watches that are much larger in size.
This watch is built to the same rugged standards as its other "family members", including the Sinn U1, Sinn U2, Sinn UX and Sinn U1000.
The Sinn U200 EZM 8 differs from its larger siblings by offering the same rugged performance that owners have come to expect from the U-series line of watches in a more compact package.
This smaller size provides owners with a watch that is suitable for smaller wrists or those that are uncomfortable with the heavier weight of larger dive watches.
This watch features:
- Smaller 37 mm case design
- Water resistance to 2,000 meters
- Special inert gas mixture
- Copper sulfate absorbing capsule
- Thick sapphire crystal
- Tegimented bezel for added scratch resistance
- Tested and based on European diving equipment standards and certified by Germanischer Lloyd
- Crown at 4 to prevent pressure on the back of the hand
- Screwed diver's bezel with minute ratcheting
- Black silicone rubber strap with butterfly deployant buckle
The Sinn U200 EZM 8 case is made from the same German steel that is also used in the construction of the outer hull of submarines.
The steel was procured by Sinn from a steel supplier to Emden GmbH, one of Germany's North Sea shipbuilding yards who construct submarines from the very same steel. This special steel is also amagnetic which means that is does not have magnetic properties and cannot itself become magnetized.
The international testing lab of Germanischen Lloyd in Hamburg, Germany has tested the Sinn U200 EZM 8, and determined that the watch can be certified as water resistant to 2,000 meters. This same firm tests submarines for their ability to withstand the effects of underwater use.
Matte black dial with date at 6, Super Luminova on hands, markers and bezel insert.
Other features include sapphire crystal with hardened anti-reflective coating, black silicone rubber strap with double push deployant buckle.