North American Limited Edition of 100 Pieces
This watch is the most advanced U1 ever created by Sinn, and its design and features come from feedback over the years at our Road Show events and from our clients.
Welcome to the brand new Sinn U1 Professional, a limited edition of 100 pieces for North America.
In creating this new watch, we had two primary goals:
Create the most advanced Sinn U1 with a number of firsts never before used on this model.
Design a clean and uncluttered dial and color scheme to provide maximum legibility. Many of you will recognize that the overall design was inspired by the simplicity of the Sinn EZM 1.
Firsts for a Sinn U1
The new Sinn U1 Professional takes our best-selling divers watch and adds professional features never before used to manufacture this model.
Drawing inspiration from the feedback of our customers, we designed this watch with a number of firsts for a Sinn U1:
- First Sinn U1 to feature a domed sapphire crystal rather than flat for superior water resistance
- First Sinn U1 to relocate the crown to the left side of the case as we do on many of our Mission Timer special forces watches
- First Sinn U1 to feature BGW9 Super Luminova for superior visibility at night
- First Sinn U1 with time only display (no date) for clean layout and improved legibility
- First Sinn U1 designed with the color scheme featured in the Sinn EZM 1
- First Sinn U1 to combine all of these features in a fully Tegimented (hardened case), including the crown and case back
Combine these "firsts" and you have the new Sinn U1 Professional.
Other features of the Sinn U1 Professional include:
- Completely made of high-strength salt water resistant German Submarine Steel
- Case is fully Tegimented for superior resistance to scratches, dings and abrasions
- Black PVD/DLC bezel hardened with Tegiment technology
- Tested based on European diving equipment standards and certified by DNV GL
- Captive diver’s bezel with minute ratcheting
- Crown at 10 to prevent pressure on the back of the hand
- Domed sapphire crystal
- BGW9 Super Luminova for superior visibility at night
- Low pressure resistant to secure sapphire crystal at high altitudes
We know that many watch collectors prefer certain serial numbers, so with this series you may choose a specific serial number as long as someone does not beat you to that number first.
This watch will be engraved with your selected serial number on the case back in the format of 001/100.
A special shout out to Chris for his passion, motivation and drive to work with us to create this special watch. In BaselWorld the German press saw this watch on display and wanted to write a feature story, not realizing that it was a North American exclusive and therefore not available in Germany!
Please remember that specific serial numbers are available on a first come, first served basis and our web site will update in real time once a specific serial number is sold out.
This watch is fitted with a Sinn silicone rubber strap with fully Tegimented divers locking buckle. This watch is water resistant to 1,000 meters.
Once your specific serial number arrives you will have the option of adding a bracelet
to your purchase (at an additional charge).
Or if you do not want the strap and Tegimented diver's buckle, we will give you full credit for the strap and buckle and ship the watch on a fully Tegimented bracelet for an additional $90 bringing the total watch cost to $2,760.
Simply tell us your preferred option at the time of your final payment.
If unspecified, the watch will ship as configured, designed and pictured in its original form - on a black silicone Sinn strap with a fully Tegimented locking buckle.
How Can I Purchase This Watch?
This is a brand new release from Sinn and was first shown at the 2017 BaselWorld Fair.
Because this watch is a limited edition and you will choose a specific serial number, we are now accepting reservations for the first pieces to be delivered at the end of May, 2017.
Shipments will continue throughout the summer and finish in the fall, and we will ship these watches by specific serial number as they arrive.
If you would like to reserve a piece, please click here
to learn more about the reservations process.