The New Sinn 857 UTC TESTAF is the TESTAF-certified pilot's watch designed for professional use.
The 857 UTC TESTAF was tested and certified to the "Technical Standard for Pilot's Watches" (TESTAF) by the Aachen University of Applied Sciences.
Sinn produces more TESTAF Certified professional pilot watches than any other watch company in the world - click here
to see the complete collection.
This establishes its suitability for professional use as a pilot's watch, and includes a certificate and the "TESTAF" quality seal on the dial.
The case and bracelet of the 857 UTC TESTAF has been hardened with Tegiment Technology to make it especially scratch-resistant.
The range of technologies also includes Ar-Dehumidifying Technology for greater functional reliability and freedom from fogging and overall functional reliability at temperatures between – 45 °C and + 80 °C.
The 857 UTC TESTAF also features a second time zone on a 24-hour basis.
• Tested and certified to the Technical Standard for Pilot's Watches (TESTAF) by the Aachen University of Applied Sciences
• Second time zone on a 24-hour basis
• Case made of stainless steel, bead-blasted
• Case made with TEGIMENT Technology and therefore especially scrath-resistant
• Ar-Dehumidifying Technology enhances functional reliability and freedom from fogging
• Functionally reliable from – 45 °C up to + 80 °C
• Captive pilot's bezel with minute ratcheting
• Sapphire crystal glass
• Pressure resistant to 20 bar (= 200 m water depth)
• Low pressure resistant