New Sinn DIN 8330 Titanium Chronograph - Now in Stock!
This is a brand new release from Sinn, and is one of the world's first watches to meet the new DIN 8330 standards for professional pilot's watches.
With the development of the new 103 Ti IFR Series, Sinn has succeeded in meeting precisely these requirements for flight operation in accordance with instrumental flight rules (IFR).
The range of technologies also includes Sinn's Dry Hold technology for greater functional reliability and freedom from fogging and overall functional reliability at temperatures between 45 C and + 80 C.
Take a look at these specs, and we think you will agree this watch sets a new standard for pilot's watches:
- Tested and certified to DIN 8330
- Case made of titanium
- Dehumidifying technology enhances functional reliability and freedom from fogging
- Functionally reliable from 45 C up to + 80 C
- Captive pilot's bezel with minute ratcheting
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Water resistant to 200 meters
- Low pressure resistant
Dial is matte black with Arabic numerals and dual color luminous markers and hands.
This watch is equipped with a Sinn double stitched calf leather strap with tang buckle.