Your Deposit - Terms and Conditions
This page will allow you to process your $750 non-refundable deposit for the limited edition Hanhart Primus Black Ops Pilot. By making this deposit, you understand and agree to the following terms:
- The $750 deposit is non-refundable and will be charged to your credit card immediately. This deposit is non-transferable (to another watch or to another customer).
- The remaining balance due of $2,220 will be owed upon our receipt of your watch. You have up until seven business days to process your final payment once we notify you that your watch has shipped from Germany. You will receive free FedEx Air shipping and insurance.
- This watch is a limited edition of 82 pieces. We will receive this watch in small batches beginning in the fall. Since you are able to choose your own serial number, the delivery of your individual watch will depend upon when your specific serial number is completed.
Additional delays could occur that are beyond our control and you will be kept informed of any delays.
- Because you are making a non-refundable deposit and choosing a specific serial number, all sales are final and the watch is not eligible for return.
- You will also receive WatchPoint Rewards on your purchase, which will be accumulated in your account and may be applied towards future purchases.
To learn more about this watch please click here.